Match the noisy word on the left with a sentence on the right:
1. beep a) I’m asking you politely to be quiet.
2. chuckle b) It’s not that boring, is it?
3. clatter c) A cat having a nap with its owner.
4. ding dong d) The sound of money being made.
5. drip e) The march of time sounds like this.
6. ker-ching f) Is that thunder in the distance?
7. munch g) A guitar being played, but badly.
8. purr h) An angry motorist or a wake-up call.
9. rumble i) Can you answer the door, please?
10. shush j) Dropping a dozen plates on the floor.
11. snore k) Do up your coat – it’s cold outside.
12. tick tock l) When something is quite funny.
13. twang m) The sound of a healthy appetite.
14. yawn n) Sleeping like a baby.
15. zip o) Turn off the tap properly after use to