Complete each sentence using either yesterday or tomorrow:
1. Philís going to meet Abdul in town ____________________ afternoon.
2. Sereta didnít look very happy when I saw her ____________________.
3. We didnít get our exam results ____________________ as promised.
4. Is James going to go on the trip ____________________?
5. The builders finished early ____________________; at about 5 oíclock.
Sarah and Natalie are going to travel to
7. Are you going to see that new Mel Gibson film when it comes out ____________________?
8. Did you watch the news ____________________?
9. Youíre going to feel tired ____________________ after all that exercise!
10. Did you send me an email ____________________?
11. Iím going to wash the car ____________________.
12. Because my sister fell out with her best friend ____________________, theyíre not going to the gig ____________________ night.
13. Pete said heís going to walk to work ____________________.
14. ____________________, Olivier said that he isnít going to come to class next week because itís his granddadís birthday on Monday.
15. Were you at home ____________________ evening?