Use only the following information to find the answers:
Tim has £3.47.
He gives £2 to John, who already had £10.75.
Timís sister, Clare, takes £20 out of the bank and gives half to Lisa.
Lisa spends £4.99 on a t-shirt and gives the rest back to Clare, who then lends £2.50 to Jalal.
Jalal owes a pound to his brother, so he gives him three quarters of that.
John gives £5.58 to Keith, who needs it because he owes a fiver to Kathy.
She puts it with the 68p that she already has in her pocket, then withdraws £60 from a cashpoint and gives a quarter of that to Laurie, who spends a third and shares the rest equally between her cousins, Jalal and Ruby.
How much money does each person have now?
1. Tim has ††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ________________________________________
2. John has†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ________________________________________
3. Clare has††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ________________________________________
4. Lisa has †††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ________________________________________
5. Jalal has††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ________________________________________
6. Jalalís brother has†††††††††††††† ________________________________________
7. Keith has†††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ________________________________________
8. Kathy has††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ________________________________________
9. Laurie has†††††††††††††††††††††††††† ________________________________________
10. Ruby has†††††††††††††††††††††††††† ________________________________________