Complete each sentence using either yesterday or tomorrow:
1. Did you know I saw Steven ____________________?
2. What time will the lesson finish ____________________?
3. I was going to ring you ____________________, but I didnít have time.
4. Jean caught the bus to work ____________________ morning.
5. He wouldíve liked to have seen you before you left ___________________, but never mind.
6. Both of us will be starting the new course ____________________ afternoon.
7. It will be almost impossible to finish this essay by ____________________!
I was in
9. Are you sure you had an appointment booked for ___________________?
10. Jamie said that he should have finished mending the fence by ____________________ afternoon.
11. I couldnít ask you about the report ____________________ because you werenít in.
12. Samantha found out ____________________ that her parents are splitting up.
13. The concert starts at seven ____________________.
14. If I swim fifty lengths ____________________, my teacher said she will enter me into the competition.
15. I couldnít ring you ____________________ because I didnít have any credit on my phone.