Have fun with this quick quiz. It’s ideal for team or individual use:
1. What is the capital city of
2. What colour is the sky at the moment?
3. Write five different sports.
4. Write five different things that you can find in a kitchen.
5. What can you do at a petrol station?
6. Write five different things beginning with the letter ‘o’.
7. Which river flows through
8. What is the tenth month of the year?
9. Bob was born in March 1943 and died in January 1987. How old was he when he died?
10. Name an animal with stripes.
11. In which room of your house do you go to sleep?
12. Add together £5.67 and £14.48.
13. Is ‘98’ an odd or an even number?
14. Write this time in words: 3.18 am.
15. Write this number in words: 192.
16. Who is the Chancellor of the Exchequer in
17. How many hours are there in one week?
18. Spell the word ‘proposition’.
19. What is the opposite of ‘far’?
20. Who is the oldest person in your team?