1. The London Underground is well-known for its fraternity of tuneful and not so tuneful ____________________.
2. Wendy bought the new Coldplay CD yesterday, but she doesn't like ____________________.
3. If I ring you at about half ten tonight, will you be ____________________ to pick me up from town?
4. My stapler doesn't ____________________.
5. Helen's grandfather was always a staunch ____________________ of the Labour Party.
6. The postman usually ____________________ at about quarter to nine.
7. This property has a small garden and parking spaces for two ____________________.
8. The BBC first started ____________________ regular radio programmes in 1922.
9. McAllister has been sent off for a bad ____________________ on Wilkinson.
10. I was so cold I was ____________________.
11. The clock on the wall said ____________________.
what time it is
12. I've started the washing up; you can ____________________ it.
13. Joe was really washed up. He had hit rock ____________________.
14. What's the worst that could ____________________?
15. Jay has been training to be a mechanic for the ____________________ two years.