1. We're running ____________________ of cornflakes.
2. Avril and I went ____________________ in the Peak District on Saturday.
3. The car stopped in a lay-by and two men in ____________________ fifties got out.
4. Please tell Szilvia that I ____________________ go to her party next Thursday night.
5. There are ____________________ many cars on the roads nowadays.
6. I'm having fifty leaflets printed to ____________________ our concert.
7. The church had been ____________________ for the wedding for the past four months.
8. The referee blew the final whistle of the match and the whole ____________________ started booing.
9. Is there a dress code at your ____________________?
place of work
10. My brother was expelled ____________________ school last month.
11. I've had quite ____________________ of your excuses!
12. My wife isn't really a ____________________ person. She prefers cats.
13. Dear mum, I have left your money on the sideboard. Love, ____________________.
14. Amir showed us some ____________________ that he took on his holiday to Saudi Arabia.
15. The ____________________ costs £499.99 on its own, or you can buy it with a matching armchair for only £699.99.