21. What % of Year 11 school leavers from Derby either stayed in full time education or went into employment or training in 2002?
22. Which of these suburbs of Derby is north of the city centre?
23. Which of these suburbs of Derby is south of the city centre?
24. Which 'A' road will take you east from Derby to Nottingham?
25. Which 'A' road will take you north from Derby to Bakewell?
26. Which 'A' road will take you south from Derby to Burton?
27. What is the name of the successful business park, built on former wasteland near Derby Railway Station?
Derby Business Park
28. There are two large hospitals in Derby. The Derbyshire Royal Infirmary is on __________ Road,
29. and Derby City General Hospital is on __________ Road.
30. Derby was awarded city status in __________ by Queen Elizabeth II.
Includes statistics from: "2020 Vision, Derby's CommunityStrategy - The next 3 years", published in June 2003 byDerby City Partnership.