1. Name the British peace activist who was rescued from captivity in Iraq this week.
2. In the UK everyone put their clocks forward by one hour at _____________ on Sunday morning, marking the start of British summertime.
3. Which football team was promoted to the Premiership last weekend for the first time in its 135-year history?
4. What can you not do in Scotland from today?
talk loudly in a shopping centre
wear leather sandals indoors
argue on public transport
smoke in an enclosed public place
5. It was reported this week that every hour British people dump around 1,700 _______________ in favour of newer models.
6. Who said this week that he now wishes he hadn't said goodbye so early?
7. Who is "So Sick" of being number one in the UK Singles Top 40?
8. Name the popular natural history programme that's been getting big audiences for BBC1 on Sunday nights recently.
Planet of the Apes
9. The Labour Party has been accused of giving _________ in return for generous loans.
tea and biscuits
10. Name the brand new $27 million musical based on stories from another world that opened in Toronto this week.
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Grimm's Fairy Tales
The Lord of the Rings
War of the Worlds